CarbonX CF Ultem is manufactured with high-quality PEI (Polyetherimide) polymer and premium chopped carbon fibre to create a filament with excellent strength, stiffness and dimensional stability. A great lightweight alternative for metal parts, this filament is an ideal choice for the automotive, aerospace and gas + oil industries.
- High thermal properties: (Tg) of 217°C
- Exceptional strength and stiffness, even at higher temperatures
- Inherent flame resistance
- Long-term hydrolytic stability
- good chemical resistance, including alcohols, automotive fluids and aqueous solutions
Guideline Print Settings
|Nozzle Temperature||Build Plate Temperature||Heated Build Chamber||Bed Adhesion|
|360-390°C||140-160°C||Recommended||PEI or KaptonTape or sheet|
Additional Tips For 3D Printing Ultem/PEI
- Due to abrasive fibres present in this filament, it is strongly recommended to use hardened nozzles with a minimum diameter of 0.4mm when printing, to reduce wear.
- Ideal layer height is 60% of nozzle diameter - minimum 0.25mm layer height
Du vil eventuelt også synes om