EnvisionTEC | E-Shell 500 Series
The EvisionTEC E-Shell 500 Series is mostly used for the production of hearing aids and medical devices.
The EnvisionTEC E-Shell 500 Series
The EnvisionTEC E-Shell 500 Series Resin is specifically designed for the production in Hearing Aid industries and is known for its soft durability. This resin is a liquid, photo-reactive acrylate for building functional parts. The E-Shell 500 Series is tough and water and persipiration-resistant. According to ISO 10993 (Medical Product Law) it is Class IIa biocompatible and is CE certified for soft ear shells and tips.
|Elongation at Break||60%|
|Tear Strength||810 MPa|
- Appearance models with minimal finishing
- Durable concept models with high cross linkage
- High humidity environment applications
- RTV patterns
- Water resistant applications
- Hearing aid devices manufacturing