Tethon3D Castalite 1L
Tethon3D resins are unique, quality formulas that have been tested and developed to perform with unique properties.
Castalite is a premium investment casting resin with thermal shock tolerances that allows you directly cast metal in your molds.
- Designed for ceramic and sand-like molds for metal investment
- Thermal shock tolerance
- Can be cast directly after burn-out process
- Compatible for use in wide range of industrial casting techniques
- Elminates need for traditional lost-wax casting, reducing costs and saving time
To view specific printing recommendations and burn out instructions CLICK HERE.
Castalite must reach a certain temperature for the parts to be strong enough to grab onto when they are hot. It is necessary for Castalite to be fired in a vented kiln, slowly between 300 -1100*F or (150*C - 595*C).
- Ceramic resign
- Weight Volume (kg) // (lbs)
You might also like