3DXTech FibreX™ PPSU 1.75mm 500g
3DXTech FibreX™ PPSU is a high-quality filament with excellent thermal and chemical resistance properties, as well as great dimensional stability. An ideal choice for a range of demanding applications.
Free lifetime remote support on all products
Ask us about our discounts for education
FibreX™ PPSU (Polyphenylsulfone) by 3DXTech is a high-performance filament with excellent thermal and chemical resistance characteristics making it an ideal material for many industrial applications.
- Very high thermal properties with a Tg of 220°C and HDT of 205°C
- Excellent hydrolytic resistance
- Outstanding impact resistance
- Resists most common automotive fluids, including gasoline, antifreeze, transmission fluid, motor oil, power steering fluid, windshield washer fluid
- Inherently flame retardant with low smoke evolution and low smoke toxicity
- Exceptional strength and modulus, even at elevated temperatures
Guideline Print Settings
|Nozzle Temperature||Build Plate Temperature||Heated Build Chamber||Bed Adhesion|
|360-390°C||140-160°C||Recommended||PEI tape or gluestick applied to glass|