A general purpose cherry-coloured resin from B9Creations for thinner slicing and sharp details. Pigmented for 30-50 micron layer thickness.
Free lifetime remote support on all products
Ask us about our discounts for education
A general purpose cherry resin for thinner slicing and sharp details
- Designed for 50 micron XY resolution setting, should work for 75 and 100 micron XY as well but not fully tested yet.
- Pigmented for 30 - 50 micron layer thickness.
- When used for lost wax casting applications it may leave trace residue when compared to B9R-1-Red.
- May be primed and painted.
- Printed parts may be used to create vulcanized rubber molds.