Sinterit ATEX Vacuum Cleaner + Separator
Speed up and optimise your sintering workflow and keep your workspace clean with the ATEX and Intertek certified Vacuum Cleaner from Sinterit. This compact cleaner can quickly remove up to 99% of unused powder from your SLS printer so you can minimise powder change times and maximise your printing output. Includes a complete set of accessories for vacuuming your printer, and your workspace.
Includes Free Shipping.
Speed Up Your Sintering Workflow With The Sinterit ATEX Vacuum Cleaner
This vacuum cleaner is perfect for collecting unsintered powder from your Sinterit Lisa or Lisa Pro and drastically reduces print changeover times. Unused powder inside the printer is automatically separated from the air flow and safely collected in a dedicated container for recycling into your next print job. The unit can then be easily changed to a standard cleaner to tidy-up your workspace.
Specifically designed for use with fine powders, the Sinterit ATEX Vacuum Cleaner is ATEX and Intertek certified for Zone 22 workspaces and features filters, ESD grounding, anti-static hoses and electro-static nozzles so that it can be used safely and reliably in your work environment.
Technical Specifications and Contents
- Dimensions: 440 x 420 x 780 [mm] (17.3 x 16.5 x 30.7 [in])
- Total weight: 25 [kg] (55 [lbs])
- Power: 1.1 [kW]
- Voltage: 230 [V] AC, 50/60 [Hz] or 110 [V] AC 50/60 [Hz]
- Noise level: (EN ISO 3744) 77 [dB(A)]
- Max. air flow rate: 215 [m3/h]
- Suction inlet: 50 [mm]
- Filter type: Star, M class filtration
- Capacity of the collection unit: 40 L
- ATEX zones Z22 or INTERTEK certification
- Package contents: ATEX Vacuum Cleaner + set of accessories + manuals
- Dimensions: 550 x 305 x 300 mm (21,7 x 12 x 11,8 in)
- Total weight: 5 kg (11 lbs)
- Max. air flow rate: 215 m3/h
- Suction inlet: 32 mm (1.3 in)
- Capacity of collection unit: 12 L
- Package contents: Sinterit Separator + set of accessories
- ATEX Z22 and Intertek
- 440 x 420 x 780 mm (17.3 x 16.5 x 30.7 in)
- Input Voltage / Power
- 230 [V] AC, 50/60 [Hz] or 110 [V] AC 50/60 [Hz]
You might also like