Artec Ray 3D Scanner
One of the fastest and most accurate laser scanners of its kind, the Artec 3D Ray brings the cleanest 3D data captures than any other large-object 3D scanner available. It is versatile, portable, and user-friendly and by simply mounting your Artec Ray on a tripod in front of your object and pressing a button!
Ideal for construction, inspection, and product design, it can be used indoors and outdoors for every application.
Free shipping on orders over $500 to mainland US
Free lifetime remote support on all products
Capture large objects with high-precision and award winning sub-millimetre distance accuracy. The Ray scanner is one of the fastest and most accurate laser scanners for large objects such as wind turbines, ship propellers, aeroplanes and buildings. The ultra-precise data scans are clean and keep noise levels at an absolute minimum, boosting Artec's reputation as industry front runners.
The Artec Ray is a light-weight, versatile, portable, and user-friendly 3D scanner. With no need for any lengthy preparations, you can 3D scan almost anything by simply mounting your Artec Ray on a tripod in front of your object and pressing a button!
Seamless data scans
Versatile for applications
Artec 3D is named 3D Scanning/Metrology Company of the Year!3D Printing Industry Awards. 2019.
3D Printing Industry rewards Artec with prestigous prize, highlighting their superiority within the field
- Two fully integrated 5 megapixel cameras
- 5.74 kg
- Scan size
- Range: up to 110 m
- Scanning Technology
- Phase Shi, Hemispherical Scanner with 360° x 270° field of view
- Power Consumption
- 30 W
- Scanning Software
- Geomagic Design X
- Power Supply
- External: 14 - 24V DC, 30 WInternal: Two Li-Ion 14V, 49Wh batteries,powers the scanner for up to 4 hours
- Export formats
- OBJ, PLY, WRL, STL, AOP, ASCII, Disney PTEX,E57, XYZRGB, BTX, PTX, CSV, DXF, XML
- Scan Mode
- Autonomous or via USB
- Scan Speed
- 208,000 pts/sec
- Point Distance
- Min. Vertical Point Density: 12 points/degreeMax. Vertical Point Density: 80 points/degreeMin Horizontal Point Density: 2 points/degreeMax Horizontal Point Density: 80 points/degree
- Supported OS
- Windows 7, 8 or 10 – x64