Sinterit PA11 Onyx Starter Powder 6kg
Sinterit PA11 Onyx is a durable polyamide powder with great resistance to temperature, UV light and weathering. This is Starter Powder which is ready to print.
Free shipping on orders over $500 to mainland US
Free lifetime remote support on all products
Sinterit PA11 Onyx is a polyamide (Nylon) powder which has excellent thermal, UV and weather resistance, as well as exhibiting great impact resistance. This a hard wearing and more durable alternative to PA12 Smooth powder. Due to the requirement of a Nitrogen chamber for printing this material, it is only compatible with the Sinterit Lisa Pro SLS 3D printer (with Sinterit Studio Profiles software version). This is Starter Powder which is ready to print immediately, but will require refreshing with PA11 Onyx Fresh powder after the print job.
- Jigs, fixtures
- Tools elements
- Covers, housings, enclosures
- Snap-fit designs
- Handles, hinges, connectors
- Impact-proof elements
- Thermoforming molds
Key Features + Technical Specifications
- High resistance against impacts
- Moderate elasticity
- Good chemical resistance
- Dedicated only for LISA Pro
- Material type: Nylon 11
- Elongation at Break: 40 [%]
- Tensile Strength: 54 [MPa]
- Material refreshing ratio: 50 [%] – to reuse leftover PA11 powder add 50% of Fresh powder.
- Shore Hardness in scale D: 76
You might also like