INTAMSYS Funmat HT Enhanced 110v
The new second generation Funmat HT is a must-have for anyone who prints real and strong functional parts. In addition to the new autolevelling funtion, the HT comes with the necessities--active heated chamber, high nozzle temperature and heated build plate--that let you print all types of technical materials from PEEK/PEI/PPSU to Nylon/PC to ABS/PLA.
Free shipping on orders over $500 to mainland US
Free lifetime remote support on all products
- The FunMat (Functional Materials) HT prints in technical materials like PEEK, PEI, PPSU, PC, PC/CF, Nylon, ABS, PETG, carbon filled and many more speciality and high-temperature filaments.
- The fully enclosed heated build chamber creates a controlled print environment of 90°C. The print bed is heated to 160°C to ensure your print sticks and the internal filament compartment prepares your material for printing.
- Swappable extruders--low temperature and high temperature--are easily changed in under 5 minutes and extend the filament capabilities of the printer. The high-temperature extruder is capable of reaching 450°C.
Two glass beds provided and we recommend using PEI sheets for printing high-temperature materials and BuildTak for low-temperature materials. The printer has a range of advanced features including filament runout detection, an optional camera and now auto bed levelling.
Heated Chamber & Bed
Keeps a controlled environment of 90°C with the print bed heating up to 160°C
High-Temperature Exchangeable Nozzle
High temperature all metal hot end that heats up to 450 °C and can be swapped for standard materials
Functional Material Capability
Able to print PEEK, PC, ULTEM (PEI), PEKK, PETG and many more functional materials
Outstanding Material Performance
Delivers superior results in ABS, PLA and other standard filaments
- Printing Technology
- Build Volume W x D x H (mm) // W x D x H (inch)
- 260 x 260 x 260 mm // 10" x 10" x 10"
- Heated Bed
- Up to 160 °C
- Nozzle Diameter (mm)
- 0.4 mm
- Filament Diameter (mm)
- 1.75 mm
- 43 kg
- Proprietary filament
- Printing Temperature
- Up to 450 °C
- Material type
- PEEK, PEI, POM-C, PC, ABS, PLA, NYLON, TPU
- Platform Levelling
- Assisted manual
- Advertised Manufacturer Speed (mm/s)
- 30 - 300 mm/s
- Special Features
- Swappable hot-ends
- Build Plate
- Layer Thickness (microns)
- 50 - 300 microns