The Apium P220 is a forerunner 3D printer and sets a new standard in high performance polymer additive manufacturing. Print in technical polymers like PEEK, PEI and more.
Contact us now for price and availability.
Free lifetime remote support on all products
Ask us about our discounts for education
Industrial Additive Manufacturing of Polymers
The only 3D printer currently capable of printing high-crystallinity PEEK parts, the Apium P220 is an industrial machine which is capable of printing high performance polymers with exceptional accuracy and reliability.
Key features :
- Machine size: 850 x 685 x 675mm
- Build volume: 205 x 155 x 150mm
- XY Resolution of 0.0125mm - 0.05mm
- Full metal hot end up to 540˚C
- Adaptive Heating System with bed heating up to 160°C
- Industrial Grade motion components for precision, reliability, and a more stable process
Integrated servo motors, temperature sensors and a camera continuously monitor the printing process
The adaptive heating system adjusts the temperature to ensure minimum shrinkage.
Carbon Fibre Printing
The P220 is the only 3D printer capable of printing carbon fibre reinforced PEEK with up to 30% fibre content.
Adaptive Heating System
The patented adaptive heating system directs heat to the areas of the part where it is most needed. This process has the dual benefit of creating a crystallised part, while also improving surface finish and layer bonding - reducing the need for post-process annealing, and maintaining geometry even for small parts.
For further information and advice on how Apium 3D printers can benefit your business, please do not hesitate to get in touch with one of our advisors by calling the telephone number at the top of the page, or by clicking the button below and requesting a call-back:
- Product Type
- 3D Printer
- Printing Technology
- Build Volume W x D x H (mm) // W x D x H (inch)
- 205 x 155 x 150mm
- Nozzle Diameter (mm)
- 65 kg
- Printing Temperature
- Apium Adaptive Heating System up to 180° C Easy Interchangeable NozzleFull Metal Hot End with Heating up to 540° C Optimised Melt Flow
- PEEK, CFR PEEK, PEI 9085, PVDF, POM-C, 316L and other technical polymers
- Layer Thickness (microns)
- Minimum: 0.1mmMaximum: 0.3mm
- XY: Product Resolution: 0.5 mm Machine Resolution: 0.0125 mmZ: Product Resolution: 0.1 mm Machine Resolution: 0.05 mm
- WLAN, Ethernet, Web, USB