Asiga MAX Series
The MAX Series of 3D printers from Asiga offers a range of desktop solutions for the Jewellery, Dental and Audiology industries.
All MAX Series printers have the following key features:
- Single Point Calibration - Calibrate in under 60 seconds
- Auto Power-Off - Energy saving mode and auto-recovery
- Environmental Control - Onboard heater for reliable performance
- Fast Material Change-over - Change materials in less than 30 seconds with no calibration required
- High Power LEDs - For long term reliability, accuracy and for processing a wide range of materials
- Open Materials System - Use any Asiga material and any suitable third-party material
- Remote Access and Control - Streamlined integration into your digital workflow
- Internal Radiometer - Actively monitors LED intensity during each build to ensure that the correct light exposure is delivered for every layer
- Smart Positioning System (SPS) Technology
- Touch Screen Display - For greater user convenience
- Automatic support and part placement - For fast build processing and greater user efficiency
- Build time estimator - Effectively schedule production workflow
- Multi-stacking included - Maximise Z height usage and build multiple levels of parts
- Dynamic Part Array - Place parts based on geometry to maximise available build area
- Load and process multiple builds - Manage multiple builds at the same time in a simple tab based interface
The Smart Positioning System (SPS) is a series of positioning encoders that read the exact position of the build platform during each layer approach. This ensures the next layer is only exposed/formed once the build platform target position has been reached.
Each Asiga MAX printer comes with the following accessories:
1 Litre Build Tray
Asiga Flash Curing Unit
1 Litre Asiga Resin
See how Asiga printers can improve your workflow and increase productivity:
Asiga MAX X
The MAX X is Asiga’s highest resolution jewellery production system, with a re-configurable resolution of 27, 35 or 43 microns the MAX X offers flexible precision for digital dentistry, jewellery, audiology and microfluidic applications.
Inklusive KOSTENLOSEM VERSAND und einer 1-Liter-Flasche Asiga-Harz Ihrer Wahl.