Polymax is a set of advanced 3D printing filaments engineered with nano-reinforcement technology from Polymaker, designed to give a high-quality printing and superb mechanical properties. The Polymax PETG also provides superior mechanical properties than any other PETG filament, therefore qualifying as a great substitute to any other PETG..
- Nano-technology is used to manufacture filaments possessing innovative mechanical properties and high-quality printing. With this technology, the material also has an increased toughness and impact resistant.
- Bed Surface: Glass with glue, Blue Tape, BuilTak®
- LOW for better surface quality; OFF for better strength
- Drying Settings: 80˚C for 8h
- Advised Support Materials: PolyBox™