DWS produce industrial SLA machines for a range of industries including Dental, Jewellery and Industrial design. The new serie DWS XFAB 2500 is equipped with the same technology used for others DWS printers.
The XFAB 2500SD is specifically designed for professional application in jewellery and industrial prototyping. Its laser spot accuracy has an average of 50 microns that allows you to print very small detailed models. The included Nauta XFAB Edition software produces supports automatically using parametric technology and the slotted build plate makes print removal a simple process.
- Versatile: The XFAB print with the 12 standard materials but also with 2 versions of Invicta.
- Industrial technology: The DWS XFAB uses the same solid state BlueEdge laser as their industrial machines to produce highly accurate parts.
- High resolution: The printer 2500SD provide a high resolution to allow you to achieve very detailed and complexe pieces.
- Intelligent: The patented Tank Translation Technology (TTT) maximises the life of the resin tank by moving the build area periodically.
- User friendly: Resin cartridges reduce operator interaction with harmful chemicals.
- Easy Removal: Prints pop off thanks to the grooved build plate and specially designed removal tool.
In The Box
- • DWS XFAB 3D Printer
- • 1 x Grooved build platform
- • 1 x Resin tank module RX180
- • 1 x Handling tools set
- • 1 x Nautra software licence
- • 1 x User Manual
The XFAB 2500SD can print with the 12 standard materials and also with 2 versions of the Invicta range.
The XFAB is supplied with a 1 year licence for NAUTA XFAB edition, a proprietory 3D editing and slicing software designed specifically for the XFAB. This software can be used to make basic edits to 3D files and slice with tailored settings for each DWS resin. The software can be upgraded to NAUTA XFAB Plus Ver.1, a more professional software suite allowing advanced 3D file editing.
- Bauraum W x T x H (mm) // W x T x H (inch)
- ø 180 x 180 mm
- Schichtdicke / Druckpräzision
- 0.01 - 0.1 mm
- DWS Resins
- Solid State BluEdge
- 400 x 606 x 642 mm
- .stl, .slc, .nauta, .fictor, .mkr, .3dm, .3ds, .ply, .obj, .lwo, .x
- Light Source
- BluEdge® laser
- Internet connection
- Drucker Software
- Fictor® and Nauta®
- Windows7 or higher
- Eingangsspannung / Strom
- AC 240/100V / 50-60 Hz