Extreme build size, with Pro reliability :
The Builder Extreme 1500 Pro is specifically designed for industrial model-making and prototyping. The ease of use, combined with its size, make it a stand-out choice for anyone wanting to 3D print full-size props, molds or tooling.
In addition to the huge build capacity, all of the Builder Extreme Pro printers have some excellent features for improving user experience and print reliability.
The unique dual-feed extruder adds versatility by offering several printing options:
- Print with two different types of material - Print the model with one material, and print easily removable support structures with another.
- Use two colours in one print - Add detailing to a model, or highlight areas with a different coloured filament.
- Print the same material for twice as long by loading two spools of filament into the extruder.
- Blend two colours together - For striking visuals, two colours can be mixed together in the same model using Builder's Colour-mix Tool software.
You can print with PLA, PET, PVA support material, flexible filament and special filaments such as woodFill and bronzeFill.
A built-in uninterruptible power supply that saves the print job position so that the print can be resumed in case of power loss. Also included is a filament run-out detection system which automatically pauses the print job if the Builder has run out of filament.
Versatility and Speed
Three nozzle sizes are included (0.4mm, 0.8mm and 1.2mm), allowing a choice of high detail or greater speed for larger objects.
Integrated WiFi allows remote connection and transfer of print files. The built-in camera enables remote monitoring of the progress of a print job.
How can the Builder Extreme Pro improve your workflow?
Learn more about the Builder Extreme Pro range of printers by calling the telephone number at the top of the page, or request a call back from one of our advisors via the button below:
- Fused Filament Fabrication
- Bauraum W x T x H (mm) // W x T x H (inch)
- 1100 x 500 x 820 mm (43.3 x 19.7 x 32.2 inch)
- Schichtdicke / Druckpräzision
- 0.1–0.9 mm
- Düsendurchmesser (mm)
- 0.4, 0.8, 1.2mm
- Up to 120 mm/s
- Filamentdurchmesser (mm)
- PLA, PET, PVA, PRO1 (ABS replacement), Flexible filaments
- Druckbett Ausrichtung
- 1510 x 790 x 1550 mm (59.4 x 31.1 x 61 inch)
- Besondere Eigenschaften
- 7 inch Colour Touchscreen, On-board Camera, Colour Mixing, Print Resume, Filament Detection
- File Format
- Wi-Fi, USB port, Ethernet
- Drucker Software
- Windows, MacOS, Linux
- Eingangsspannung / Strom
- Build Platform
- Glass heated bed up to 60°C
- Shipping Dimensions
- 1650 x 850 x 1900 mm (65 x 33.5 x 74.8 inch)