DeltaWasp with Clay Extruder
DeltaWASP is now avilable with the Clay Extruder. It also comes with its UNIQUE resurrection system, which allows users to resume the print from where it stopped after a power cut/switch off.
We put together a selection of clips to create a video advertisement for the Delta Wasp 20x40 showcasing the newfeature now available to purchase with the machine. The clay extruder transforms the Wasp into a personal 3D ceramic studio allowing endless prints to be made from clay.
The Clay extruder is a clay fluid-dense material extruder kit. 2,5 kg syringe, includes clay and fluid-dense materials.
With a print area of 200mm diameter x 400mm high, the WASP constructs large objects with a speed up to 300mm/s compared to 80mm/s from other printers.
- Print Area: 200mm diameter x 400mm high
- Print resolution: 50 micron
- Extruder nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
- Maximum speed: 300 mm / s
- You no longer have to leave the printer printing all night long, DeltaWasp's UNIQUE resurrection system allows you to resume the print from where it stopped after a power cut/switch off.
Leave your comment