Builder Extreme 1000 Pro
Featuring one of the largest build volumes on the market today, the Builder Extreme 1000 Pro enables you to 3D print large-scale models and prototypes quickly and reliably.
Includes FREE shipping.
Free shipping on orders over $500 to mainland US
Free lifetime remote support on all products
Extreme build size, with Pro reliability :
The Builder Extreme 1000 Pro is specifically designed for industrial model-making and prototyping. The ease of use, combined with its size, make it a stand-out choice for anyone wanting to 3D print full-size props, molds or tooling.
In addition to the huge build capacity, all of the Builder Extreme Pro printers have some excellent features for improving user experience and print reliability.
The unique dual-feed extruder adds versatility by offering several printing options:
- Print with two different materials - Print the model with one material, and print support structures with another.
- Use two colours in one print - Add detailing to a model, or highlight areas with a different coloured filament.
- Print the same material for twice as long by loading two spools of filament.
- Blend two colours together - For striking visuals, two colours can be mixed together in the same model.
You can print with PLA, PET, PVA support material, flexible filament and special filaments such as woodFill and bronzeFill.
A built-in uninterruptible power supply that saves the print job position so that the print can be resumed in case of power loss. Also included is a filament run-out detection system which automatically pauses the print job if the Builder has run out of filament.
Versatility and Speed
Three nozzle sizes are included (0.4mm, 0.8mm and 1.2mm), allowing a choice of high detail or greater speed for larger objects.
Integrated WiFi allows remote connection and transfer of print files. The built-in camera enables remote monitoring of the progress of a print job.
How can the Builder Extreme Pro improve your prototyping output?
Learn more about the Builder Extreme Pro range of printers by calling the telephone number at the top of the page, or request a call back from one of our advisors via the button below:
- Printing Technology
- Build Volume W x D x H (mm) // W x D x H (inch)
- 700 x 700 x 820 mm (27.5 x 27.5 x 32.2 inch)
- Layer Thickness / Print Precision
- Nozzle Diameter (mm)
- 0.4mm, 0.8mm, 1.2mm
- Printing Speed
- Up to 120mm/s
- Filament Diameter (mm)
- Material type
- PLA, PET, PVA, PRO1 (ABS replacement), Flexible filaments
- Platform Levelling
- Semi auto-levelling
- 1010 x 1010 x 1550 mm
- Special Features
- 7 inch Colour Touchscreen, On-board Camera, Colour Mixing, Print Resume, Filament Detection
- File Format
- Wi-Fi, USB port, Ethernet
- Printer Software
- Software Compatibility
- Windows, MacOS, Linux
- Input Voltage / Power
- Build Platform
- Glass heated bed up to 60°C
- Shipping Dimensions
- 1080 x 1080 x 1900 mm (42.5 x 42.5 x 74.8 inch)