FibreX™ PEEK GF20 is reinforced with 20% glass fibre to add improved dimensional stability, low-warp and stiffness to its already exceptional mechanical properties. Featuring excellent mechanical, thermal and chemical resistance, this filament is well-suited for many industrial applications, particularly within the automotive and aerospace industry.
- Thermal resistance up to 300°C
- Glass Transition Temp (Tg) of 143°C
- Heat Distortion Temp (HDT @ 1.8MPa) of 300°C
- Melt Temp (Tm) of 343°C
- Inherent flame resistance (UL94 V-0)
- Excellent mechanical, thermal, and chemical resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Continuous Use Temperature of 260°C
Guideline Print Settings
|Nozzle Temperature||Build Plate Temperature||Heated Build Chamber||Bed Adhesion||Print Speed|
|375-410°C||130-145°C||70-140°C||PEI Tape or Glue applied to glass||10-50mm/s at 0.2mm layer height|
Due to abrasive fibres present in this filament, it is strongly recommended to use hardened nozzles when printing, to reduce wear.
- Filamentdurchmesser (mm)