NK-Optik - Otoflash G171
The Otoflash G171 is designed for otoplastic/ hearing aids and jewelry as its application involves the photopolymerisation of light-curable substances. Curing also can be done on 3D printing/ rapid manufacturing components after they are made; for instance they allow the manufacturing and processing of various light curing materials and repairs who have the appropriate materials and lacquering for the Otoflash G171.
The Otoflash G171 allows a short curing process as when in operating mode, the two light bulbs placed at the bottom of the polymerisation chamber produces ten flashes per second with a strong light radiation at 280-580 nm. This causes the materials to be cured at a higher standard, keep its attributes and reduce its residual monomer content (inhibition layer). The Otoflash package also includes a protective gas appliance (N2) (optional), integrated elapsed time meter and adjustable operational voltages (USA: 117 volt/60 Hz and Japan: 100 volt/60Hz).
Spectral Range Otoflash G171
Initial Operation of Device
- Digital timer: adjustable from 1 to 9.999 flashes
- Flash frequency: 10 flashes per second
- Average flash power: 200 watt
- Spectral distribution: 280-700 nm, maximum between 400 and 500 nm
- Rated frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Capacity: 4 BTE-aids or 6 ITE-aids
- Dimensions of polymerisation chamber: 120 x 120 x 50 mm